Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fall League 11/11/15

Picture: Holiday Drinking Game
Gravity Falls Harder Than My GPA
Displaying wp_20151111_23_27_58_pro.jpg

Round: 11/11 make a wish
I remember back when i was in high school people would put a lot of significance on seeing the date 11:11. you had to make a wish. I know the thing I wished for most was probably some real sappy shit. What is the top grossing romantic comedy?
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Body Wurk One Cheek At A Time- T Pain)
I was in my freshman year at clark. so 11/11/11 was a thing. How many days are there left in the year at this point?
50 (Candy Shop- 50Cent)
Apparently, in China 11/11 is singles day. So yay for me. What percentage of Americans are single?
50% (50-50 Clown- Cocteau Twins)
Three movies have won 11 Academy awards. Name me any of the three.
Ben-Hur, Titanic, Lord of the Rings: Return of the king (Ring of Fire- Johnny Cash)
World War 1 actually ended officially 11/11/18. Please name me at least five of the “Allies” in WWI.
Great Britain (Hey Brittany- Forever the Sickest Kids)
France (Sugar- Francesco Yates)
Russia (Gold Rush- Ed Sheeran)
US
Italy (Postcards from Italy-Beirut)
Japan (Barbra Ann- Beach Boys)
Finland
Liberia
Portugal
Brazil
Greece
Siam
China

Round: Veterinarian Day
When I was younger, I always confused Veteran and Veterinarian because I’m an idiot. So here’s a bunch of random animal related questions. Name me the animal with the largest eyeball, by size. Giant Squid (We Looked Like Giants - Death Cab For Cutie)
I have a horrible issue with finding all baby animals really cute, so it’s so  hard to pick a favorite animal. So most animals have a name for their babies, just like you would call a baby dog a puppy. What do you call a baby beaver?
Kitten (Striken - Disturbed)
As much as I love animals, there are some that aren’t so cute and some that are more dangerous than others. What is the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world?
  Piranha (SOS - RIhanna)
I always wonder what being an animal would feel like. Do they have problems? Do you think about like exercise, politics, or judge other animals? Who knows. Name me the heaviest land animal. African Elephant (Fancy - Iggy Azalea)
Save the Amazon, guys. Name me 5 animals that can be found in the Amazon Rainforest
Spider monkey: (Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys)
Golden Lion Tamarin: (monkey)
Sloth:
Giant Anteater: (Maneater - Nelly Furtada)
Giant River Otter:
Capybara: (rodent)
Amazonian Manatee: 
Macaw: (parrot)
Amazon Pink River Dolphin:
Electric Eel: (Fresh Feeling - Eels)
Piranha:
Black Caiman: (Crocodile)
Anaconda: (Anna Molly - Incubus)
Jaguar:
Poison Arrow Frog: 

Toucan (Can I Kick It - A Tribe Called Quest)

Round: Famous First Words
So this round is going to be a bit different. I’m gonna say the first sentence of famous books and you will tell me the title and the author. Everyone clear?
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice (Ride- 21 Pilots)
 It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
George Orwell, 1984  (Budapest- George Eza)
 The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel
William Gibson, Neuromancer  (Get Lucky- Pharrell Williams)
You better not never tell nobody but God
Alice Walker, The Color Purple (Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix)
For this last one, I’m gonna read you a line and I need you to tell me five characters from the book. Don’t worry, you all know the book. “Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.”
Harry Potter (Banana Boat Song- Harry Belefonte) Start :32
Hermione Granger (Let Her Go- Passenger)
Ron Weasly (Easy Love-Sigla)
Dumbledore (What you know- 2 door cinema club)
Snape (Young Wild and Free- Bruno Mars, Wiz Kalifa, Snoop Dogg)

Round: Vegetarians
Vegetarians, Vetenarians, Veterans, they’re all practically the same, right?  Well there’s a lot of famous people who were vegetarians, like Einstein for instance. What country was Einstein born in? 
Ulm, Germany (Man On The Moon - Kid Cudi) 
Ellen Degeneres has been a famous talk show host for as long as I can remember, but she has only had 3 other jobs her entire life. Name me one job that Ellen Degeneres had before she became a famous talk show host. 
Waitress, Landscaper, Vacuum Cleaner Saleswomen (Waiting On The World To Change - John Mayer)
I learned something new today. I learned that Mike Tyson is a vegetarian, and he’s a vegetarian because he wants to flush out all of the drugs out of his system. What exotic pet does Mike Tyson own? 
Tiger (Ayo - Chris Brown,Tyga)
The big guy himself, I’m sure some of you guys got to meet him when he came to visit Clark, and they always make fun of this on Family Guy which I totally love. What musical instrument does Bill Clinton play? 
Saxophone (Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy)
Fun fact: my screen name in high school on aim was KillerTofu. Name me 5 of the top 9 most popular meat substitutes other than tofu 
Tempeh (My Girl - The Temptations)
Seitan
TVP (Texturized Vegetable Protein)
Gluten-free Vegan Meat
Jack Fruit (Ms. Jackson - Outkast)
Mushroom (Mushaboom - Feist)
Lentils (Are you going go my way - Lenny Kravitz)
Beans & Legumes
Eggplant
Califlower (King of Carrot Flower Part 1 - Neutral Milk Hotel)


Scores:
Lizard Squad: 64 pts
Make America Grape Again: 64 pts
Molasses Landslide: 58 pts
Green is Not a Creative Color: 51 pts
Faith +1: 46 Pts
Indiche Bus Farher: 45 pts
Dr. Briefs Undergarment Sales Team: 42 pts
Gravity Falls Harder Than My GPA: 38 pts
Chortling with Rapturous Glee: 33 pts
Crunchy Roll: 27 pts
Do it 4 the Kids: 17 pts
I Got 99 Cookies Cause a Bitch Ate One: 8 pts
Trump 4 Eva: 7 pts
Crime Daddies: 6 pts
The Lobstabacks: 5 pts
Dick Fuck Squad: 5 pts
Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons: 4 pts
H224: 4 pts
Los Gringos Latinos: 4 pts
Snack Attack: 3 pts
Why Aren't Hamburgers Called Beef Burgers: 3 pts
Jolly Joe's Giants: 2 pts
Deez Nuts for Prez: 2 pts
Wet Blood Farts: 1 pt
Three White Russians: 1 pt
Big Booty Bitches: 1 pt
Two Winning Guys: 1 pt
Ole: 1 pt

No comments:

Post a Comment